There are three ways by which you may hack facebook photo album of your friend or other person.
:: Trick 1 ::
1. Log into facebook account.
2. Find the person's unique profile ID.
- Search for them and click view friends or send message.
- Write the unique ID from the address bar (only the numbers) or copy it in notepad.
3. Now that you have your unique profile ID you can use the next two links to view a total of 40 tagged photos:
If you wish to see tagged photos added by others use this link:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=12345678&op=1&view=all&subj=[Unique ID]&id=[Unique ID]
If you wish to see tagged photos added by themselves use this link:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=13245678&op=1&view=user&subj=[Unique ID]&id=[Unique ID]
Each link contains two places for [Unique ID] you simply replace this with the person’s unique ID (REMOVE THE BRACKETS IN [Unique ID] ) that you have copied at the first step.
4. You can now see up to 40 photos of someone on a private profile.
:: Trick 2 ::
Install the following script and view a photo in the album, even if you’re not friend of the other person whose photo album you want to see.
Get it here
:: Trick 3 ::
There is another script which places a link to view all photos of a user regardless of who tagged them. Also allows you to see photos of someone who has a private profile.
Get it here
Facebook changes their programming codes from time to time. Code working currently may not work in future.